Canada Tourist Visa is a temporary Canadian immigration option that allows tourists to visit Canada for the purpose of tourism and leisure. A Canada tourist visa is also known as Canada visitor visa or Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (TVR). The Canada tourist visa is granted for a maximum period of six months.
Canada tourist visas are of two types:
- Single entry visa
- Multiple entry visa
Both the visas are valid for a fixed period and cannot be used after they expire.
A single entry visa allows the visa holder to enter Canada just once. After the visa holder leaves Canada, except for travelling to the United States and St. Pierre and Miquelon, he or she will need a new visa to enter Canada again. If the tourist is travelling to the United States (including its Territories and Possessions) or St. Pierre and Miquelon, he or she will not need a new visitor visa to return to Canada.
A multiple entry visa allows a visitor to come and go from Canada for six months at a time, without having to reapply each time. The multiple entry visa can be valid for up to 10 years, or one month before the visa holder’s passport expires, whichever happens earlier. & Visa
Canada Tourist Visa Checklist
For Canada tourist visa following documents are essential for filling visa and it should be submitted to the visa application Embassy. It is even suggested to gain adequate knowledge about document required .The below documents are necessary which an applicant should have simultaneously while filing the visa .the documents generally depends on applicants profile as well as their financial condition .
Visa Checklist for Applicant
Sponsor Documents – Please provide the color photocopies of the following documents
- Affidavit / Sponsorship Letter (Original)
- PR Card and Indian Passport OR Canadian Passport OR Study Permit OR Work Permit
- Job Letter, OR Article of Incorporation and 2-4 recent pay slips
- Notice of Assessment for the last two years or accountant T1 general (if applicable)
- Property Tax Papers (if Own house)
- Bank Letter Portfolio OR Bank Statement
- If Organizing a function or event, please provide Wedding or Reception Card, Banquet Hall or Temple Booking Confirmation
- If College Convocation, please provide Convocation Letter, Invitation Letter from College, Passport Copy with Visa Stamp, Study Permit Proof, Work Permit Proof, SIN Copy, Offer Letter, Transcript, Payment Receipt, Student ID Proof, Driver’s License, Residential Proof
- If Pregnant, please provide Doctor letter confirmation your pregnancy and anticipated Due Date
- In case of illness or Surgical Operation, please provide Doctor Letter
Application Documents from India – Please provide Scanned color photocopies of the following documents and send it in email ONLY
- Passport front and back along with any stamp pages
- Marriage certificate OR Affidavit
- Digital Passport Size Picture
- Proof of family ties i.e. Adhar Card OR Water ID OR Any Identity Card of Family Member
- Proof of Income: Please provide at least one of the following documents
- If Working Full-time – NOC Job Letter, Salary Certificate, and Provident Fund Account Statements (if have any)
- If Farmer or Agriculture – Agriculture Proof of Income Certificate from Tehsildar OR Affidavit and Translated J forms with stamps
- If Self Employed and Own a Business – Business License Registration, Rental Lease Agreement, Profit and Liabilities Statements and any business documents
- If Student – Enrollment and Vacation Letter from School / College
- If Retired – Pension Documents
- Income Tax Return for the last two years (if applicable)
- Proof of Funds Documents
- Provide clear and readable Bank Certificate and at least 3-6 month Bank Statements history
- Provide any LIC, Fixed deposit or any deposit Statement (if applicable)
- Provide Charted Accountant (CA) report for property and assets Valuation, CA Report must include House, Land Evaluation, Fixed Deposits, Vehicles Registration, Annual Income, LIC or PF etc.
Please send the scanned color photocopies in the email only
|Visitor visa – single entry or multiple entry (including extensions)||C$100|