British citizens and settled persons who have a spouse living outside the United Kingdom can take them to the UK through the Spouse Visa, which falls under the Family visa category.
The spouse visa is a UK family visa, and it is the type of visa you will need if you want to enter and remain in the UK to live with a family member for more than 6 months.
Spouse visa checklist
Dependent can apply for master’s program only and work full time
- Approx. 7 lakhs to show on the name of spouse/applicant/joint name
- 28 days old –saving (no large entries)
- 3 month old-fixed deposit
- Marriage certificate
- Engagement photos/marriage photos/public oplaces photos
- Communication history
- Spouse visa fee: 335GBP-need to be paid by credit card or international debit card.
- IHS (Immigration health sub charge) 150 GBP- need to paid by credit card or international debit card.
- Medical 1500/- cash
This is the most important part of your application, that many fail to fulfill, therefore have their visas rejected. The UK doesn’t want to bring people that are not capable of financially maintaining themselves, therefore they are requiring from them to be able to earn a minimum amount of money.
The following sources of income can be counted in order for you to meet the UK Spouse Visa income requirements:
- Your salary, if you earn it in the UK.
- Cash savings above £16,000.
- Pension money.
- Non-work income, i.e. property rentals or dividends.