GRADUATE RECORD EXAMINATION (GRE)
What is the GRE exam?
- GRE exam is a broad and holistic assessment of one’s critical thinking, analytical writing, verbal reasoning, and quantitative acumen.
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is a standardized test that is an admission requirement for most graduate schools in the United States.
What is the GRE exam score?
Three scores are reported on the GRE revised General Test:
- A Verbal Reasoning score reported on a 130–170 score scale, in 1-point increments.
- A Quantitative Reasoning score reported on a 130–170 score scale, in 1-point increments.
- An Analytical Writing score reported on a 0–6 score scale, in half-point increments.
We have batches of GRE at our COACHING center “Success Academy”-
- Monday to Friday
- 08:00 am – 10:00 am | 04:00 pm – 06:00 pm
- Saturday – FLT (Full-Length Test)
The 2-hour batch consists 1 hour of VERBAL REASONING and 1 hour of QUANTITATIVE ABILITY.
We conduct an FLT on every Saturday for periodic assessment.
Who takes it?
GRE Revised Test is conducted by the Educational Testing Service (ETS)
Who accepts it?
GRE is accepted by most of the graduate and business schools worldwide.
For more information, visit: