IELTS (International English Language Testing system)
IELTS is the world’s most popular English language test, which can help you live, study and work around the world. IELTS are globally available, recognized and conducted – More than 9,000 organizations in 140 countries accept IELTS, including government, academic, and employment institutions.IELTS is the only English language test accepted for immigration purposes by all countries that require one.
“Study abroad with IELTS”
- It measures the ability to communicate in English in all four linguistic skills -LISTENING, READING, WRITING, and SPEAKING – the people ( from non-native English speaking country ) who intend to study or work in countries where English is the language of communication.
- IELTS score is a trusted and valid indicator of ability to communicate in English. It also conforms to the highest international standards of language assessment.
Who should give IELTS exam?
A candidate who intend to study or work in countries, i.e. USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Two types of IELTS test:
- General Training
- IELTS Test is conducted by IDP Australia and British Council in collaboration with Cambridge English Language Assessment.
- IELTS score is valid for 2 years (two years) period.
- IELTS score is given out of 9 Bands – Candidate will be given a score from 1 to 9 for each part of the test – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
The average produces your overall band score.
Why IELTS Test?
- It is recognized for course admission by universities and colleges in many countries, including Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
- IELTS are also required as a proof of your language abilities for immigration to Australia, New Zealand and Canada.